Saturday 26 March 2011

Alhamdulillah its my pleasure :D

*gambar agak tidak ada kne mengena.heh*

salam..1st thing 1st,a mountain thanksgiving to Allah s.w.t cause had granted my wishes.
to my family and to all my friends that never stop supporting me from the beginning.
even though there's some of them make me down in the beginning..hehe
ahh whatever..the most important thing is....i managed it now!
hoyeehhhh! :D
after all my hard work and earnest effort..i managed it!
Alhamdulillah..
remember i had told u guys b4 about accounting that i would never like?

i trying to love it,but i just cant do it..and as the result, i failed it..
failed and i dont see any chance if i keep loving it.
perhaps i will fail and fall if i continuing to love something i cant ever love..
hahahahahha *poyo sudah!*
i remember when i was struggling alone to come to that place.
i cried in the train reminisced my uncertain fate..
i had a very challenging journey..
i climb so high and it blows me away sometimes.
see through my holes into this place i call my own
this time i'll try its in the air,no more crying.
no matter what, to achieve it,to hold it,to get is a must!
after all my hard work, i just can tawakal alAllah..
only He The good listener..
my mom ever told me,
 if u want something,
Allah will test u how far u want it,how far u'll take pains to get it.
if u give up and regret from the beginning of ur journey, u'll never get it forever.
and alhamdulillah as the result of my hardness effort,i got it now..
shukran ya Allah..thanks mama..thanks my family,thanks my friends..
i really appreciate it. without them, i'll never get this pleasure.
hehe *touching pulok*
so from now on, i promise, i'll study with a vengeance to be a successful architect..
to achieve my dream..ngeh2 ;D
to all my friends too, no matter everyone said to make u down the drain
dont bear their speech in your mind.
just do what u think the best for u..
insyaAllah u'll find ur way..hehe




papan kekunci diketuk oleh SilaHezi

No comments:

CLICK NI!BESTT! :)

AL-FATIHAH

1
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
Dengan nama Allah, Yang Maha Pemurah, lagi Maha Mengasihani.
2
الْحَمْدُ للّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ
Segala puji tertentu bagi Allah, Tuhan yang memelihara dan mentadbirkan sekalian alam.
3
الرَّحْمـنِ الرَّحِيمِ
Yang Maha Pemurah, lagi Maha Mengasihani.
4
مَالِكِ يَوْمِ الدِّينِ
Yang Menguasai pemerintahan hari Pembalasan (hari Akhirat).
5
إِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ وإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِينُ
Engkaulah sahaja (Ya Allah) Yang Kami sembah, dan kepada Engkaulah sahaja kami memohon pertolongan.
6
اهدِنَــــا الصِّرَاطَ المُستَقِيمَ
Tunjukilah kami jalan yang lurus.
7
صِرَاطَ الَّذِينَ أَنعَمتَ عَلَيهِمْ غَيرِ المَغضُوبِ عَلَيهِمْ وَلاَ الضَّالِّينَ
Iaitu jalan orang-orang yang Engkau telah kurniakan nikmat kepada mereka, bukan (jalan) orang-orang yang Engkau telah murkai, dan bukan pula (jalan) orang- orang yang sesat.

..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...